Top 3 Home Remedies To Remove Skin Tags | How To Remove Skin Tags Easily At Home
Hello Friends, today in this video i will show you how to remove skin tags.
Skin tags are usually oval flaps of tissue that hang from the skin on a tiny stalk. They may appear alone or in a group. Typically, they're the size of a grain of rice, but they can be smaller or larger. Rarely, they can get as big as a grape. They're common, too. Almost half of all people have a skin tag at some point in their lives.
1. Banana peel
Don’t toss away your old banana peels, especially if you have a skin tag. The peel of a banana can also help dry out a skin tag.
1. Place a piece of banana peel over the tag
2. And cover it with a bandage.
3. Do this nightly until the tag falls off.
2. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is very helpful for removing skin tags easily at home.
1. Soak a cotton swab in apple cider vinegar,
2. And then place the cotton swab over the skin tag.
3. Wrap the section in a bandage for 15 to 30 minutes,
4. And then wash the skin.
5. Repeat daily for a couple of weeks.
The acidity of apple cider vinegar breaks down the tissue surrounding the skin tag, causing it to fall off.
Garlic has anti-aging benefits and helps improve the appearance of skin by reducing inflammation. To get rid of a skin tag naturally,
1. Apply crushed garlic over the tag,
2. And then cover the area with a bandage overnight.
3. Wash the area in the morning
4. And repeat until the skin tag shrinks and disappears.
Hope you enjoyed this video. If so, then give big thumbs up and share it to your friends, and don't forget to subscribe, and press the bail icon for latest recipes.