-New nail art 2019,nail technician David,summer nail.
-alex nail art design-new art design-nail technician-ALEX TRUONG-JIMMY TRUONG.
-SUPPORT YOU FROM BASIC UPGRADES, AND MODEL NAILS ART,NAIL ART DESIGN.
-NEW NAIL ART 2019.
-NAIL TECHNICIAN,DAVID HOANG.
-1. Prep the nail. Apply a thin coat of Primer.
2. With your monomer and Chisel powder, pick up a bead of the pink and pat it down, let the product
flow down the nail angled downward. Pull the acrylic toward the center and make sure that you have
the product evenly around the cuticle without touching. Add another bead of acrylic if you missed a spot.
3. Using your heart-shaped edger, dip your chosen design into your monomer liquid, give it a tap on a
towel, then place it firmly on the area of the nail you are getting ready to cut through your wet
4. Cut into the wet acrylic where you want your design, rock back and forth to loosen and separate the
acrylic, and pull downward to remove the excess acrylic. You should have a clean edge in the shape of
your edger. This will create the top of the first heart shape.
5. Apply a coat of a darker red/pink color and have the bead sit right next to the first color, pushing
it toward the wall you just cut. Lay the acrylic down evenly, then pull the product downward.
6. Use the heart-shaped Chisel Nail Art 3D Stamp, dip it into the monomer liquid, tap it on a towel to
remove excess monomer, and press the 3D stamp down into the wet acrylic where you want your design.
Let it sit on the nail until it falls off on its own. This will create a heart inside what will be a
7. With the “V” Edger, dip it into the monomer liquid, tap it on a towel to remove excess liquid, and
cut into the wet acrylic below where you used the 3D Chisel Nail Art stamp, press down, rock back and
forth, and pull downward to remove excess acrylic. This will create the bottom of the larger heart.
8. Take a bead of the first acrylic color and place it at the tip of the nail, pushing it right up
against the acrylic wall cut out by the “V” Edger. Pat the acrylic down while you shape the nail with
your brush. Use the belly of the brush to pat it down. (Note: you should shape your nail while the
acrylic is still wet to cut down on unnecessary filing later.)
9. Take a bead of white acrylic and place it into the heart-shaped grooves created by the
3D Chisel Nail Art stamp. Pat it down to remove air pockets. Wait 2-3 minutes for the acrylic
to dry (you won’t have to wait if you’re creating a full set). You can pinch the nails in to
create a narrower nail.
10. Hand file the sides of the nail. File below the nail. File the tip.
11. With an electric file, slowly file off the excess acrylic on top of the nail until you see
the design appear from your acrylic stamp.
12. Turn the hand upside down and file the tip and sides.
13. Buff the tip and underneath the nail.
14. Wipe the nail with alcohol.
15. Apply one coat of top coat gel, covering all the sides and cure for the appropriate amount of
time. You can use cuticle oil to finish the manicure.
#newnailart2019 #nailart2019 #nail2019