Deuce Choco Pizza By Mini Mathur | How To Make Chocolate Pizza At Home | Britannia Dessert Carnival
What's great? A chocolate dessert. What's even better? Chocolate Pizza! This recipe is an absolute delight for the chocoholic in you made with the rich chocolatey flavour of Pure Magic Deuce. Go ahead and try this quick and easy Deuce Choco Pizza by Chef Mini Mathur in today's #BritanniaDessertCarnival special.
SUBSCRIBE to our Channel - http://bit.ly/SubscribeToIndiaFoodNetwork
Follow Us on Social Media :-
❤ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/indiafoodnetwork/
IFN Website: http://indiafoodnetwork.in/
Love our recipes? Hit 'LIKE' and show us your support! :)
Post your comments below and share our videos with your friends. Spread the love! :)
Download our App - http://bit.ly/DownloadIndiaFoodNetworkApp
- Deuce biscuits 1 pkt
- Marshmallow 10 to 12 pieces
- Mix berries ¼ cup
- Chocolate ganache ¼ cup
- Brown sugar 2 tbsp
- Fruits & nuts icecream
- 1 Cup vanilla icecream
- 1 Cup Chocolate icecream
- Make a pizza dough with flour, yeast, sugar, salt, and water and make soft pizza dough.
- Rest for 15 min
- Roll pizza dough in round shape slightly thicker.
- Bake the pizza base for 8 to 10 min.
- Remove it from oven while pizza base is warm add drizzle
chocolate syrup. Add topping chunks of deuce biscuit and then
marshmallow, mix berries and brown sugar.
- Gratinate for some time.
- Scoop the nuts icecream on pizza and serve